Friday, 3 August 2012

freaky tikki eggs and hobbyfests

Hey everyone, here's what I've been working on recently:

I was asked a little while ago if I would create some promotional materials for CSV Action East, a great charity that aims to get people volunteering to improve their community and their own prospects. The brief they came to me with sounded like a lot of fun and I am keen to see it come to life and take shape into a really successful event!

So far I have completed the poster (minus pending details of the exact date of the event to be added) in both handwritten body text and digital font formats, next comes the leaflets.




as for the freaky eggs, maybe they're not that freaky, just misunderstood.
this was my tikki-themed entry to a doodlers anonymous comp *cough* that I entered back in easter and I forgot about until a few days ago *cough* well done brain. I found them again and thought you might like to see


Also for anyone interested I have added some more prints/iphone covers/laptop skins to my society 6 shop :)  http://society6.com/CherryFizzWhizz

more updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment