Thursday, 21 June 2012

sins of shoes

So this idea just popped into my head the other day while I was doing dissertation research...I'm not sure how the two are related, but my brain works in strange ways.
I started off drawing a bunny slipper and thinking that could work for the sin of sloth, and then I tried to come up with the rest.
Either way it was a nice excuse to draw some pretty shoes ;)


I also made a wallpaper out of them, free for personal use but if published anywhere else please credit :)



those wellies make me excited for the festival season again!

5 comments:

  1. Hahah love it! Especially the greed and pride ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can never draw enough shoes ;) I might make them into individual postcards if enough people like a certain one :)

      Delete
    2. Ohhh cool, ah all girls like shoes and you've got a pretty good selection there :)

      Delete
  2. How cute! Love the idea. I had never thought about shoes in relation to this. Very cool. Not sure which ones are my favorite mabye sloth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yeah I tend to go for comfort rather than heels so I think the sloth slippers are deff one of my favourites as well :)

      Delete