Tuesday, 5 June 2012

I got a blogging award? (thankyou!)

The lovely Dina @ http://dinathanki.blogspot.co.uk/ nominated me for a versatile blogger award that looks like this

So thank you to Dina! Who also got the award and has lots of creative design/illustration work you should check out.

As part of this award I have to tell you 7 things about myself and then nominate another 15 bloggers to recieve this, so here goes!

1. I really don't like talking about myself in third person.
2. The Dresden Dolls will always be my favourite band.
3. I was in a music video once..you can see my arm for 5+ seconds in 'Leeds United'
4. I have a tattoo on my arm of a skeleton key which I got in new york almost-last minute.
5. I have too many favourite illustrators to name, but two of them are Jhonen Vasquez & Mary Blair
6. I am now imagining a cross between Vasquez and Blair and it would look AMAZING.
7. I'm not a big fan of onions, I don't like their onion-y texture.

and the people I'm going to nominate (all linked, whether they pass this on is another thing):

Tomas Ives - awesome illustrator from Chile
Busy Body - Lazy Bones - personal website of author/illustrator Lisa Currie
Monday Artday
Horror Business
One Brown Crafter
Today's Inspiration 
Rebekah joy plett
BoredomSketch
El Petit Tresor
the enigma
Malice in Underland
A crafty arab
Mark Eberhardt Illustration


Have a spiffing Tuesday and I'll continue blogging in the next day or so, got some important charity work coming up!

1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT!!! Your blog always makes me smile.
    Cool list of blogs too, I'm off to visit them now.
    Good luck with the charity work!

    ReplyDelete