Sunday, 6 November 2011

Good morning starshine...

More thumb prints today, I'm aiming to create a huge batch of them and then go through and select the best ones, I'm putting in a proposal in the next week or so and if I am successful - expect to see a little solo show next February :)  

I will also be making some of these designs into badges (and possibly stickers) and putting them up for sale on bigcartel SO if you have seen any that have caught your eye, here's a good opportunity to snatch them up! They will be very limited in print and I will write a teeny signature on each one for people who like that kind of thing.

*Also* I decided to design another xmas card this year, I don't want to give too much away but it involves potatoes, reindeer and coffee. But not for the reasons you might think. 
I'll put the finished piece up on here next week (so you can see that it's not as weird as it sounds) and then add it to bigcartel as well incase you want something a little bit quirky in a card this year.

Either way I'm mailing these out to my whole family + friends so I want them to look pretty special.

Ok, without further ado, more thumb prints!

my number postcards for uni will also be ready to show next week, it's going to be pretty busy for the next month or so, and personally I cannot wait to get into the christmas spirit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment