Monday, 27 June 2011

Fun with hipsters

Tis the hottest day of the year so far.. everyone's melting..we're like human popsicles.
Think I'm going to get through a whole pack of freezepops (slush puppie flavour!)
but I still prefer water fights in the sun to being freezing cold, so waheyy Summer.

Anyway there was a request on twitter from computer arts mag to draw some hipsters doing some "interesting things" this was like a week ago, so I figured they'd already hired their 'hipster maker' but I couldn't resist drawing up a few of my own.


Now I don't mean to offend anyone and if you're unsure of what a hipster actually is (do self-proclaimed hipsters even know what they actually are??) then just google 'hipster ariel' and you should get a better idea.

Either way they sure are fun to draw ;) try it! and then link me to them








 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment