Saturday, 18 December 2010

I'm back! and december is upon us!

This may confuse you since I never said I was going anywhere..
and I'm sorry for that, but uni has been piling on work like Santa piles on fat, a lot.
Ok, maybe that's a bad comparison..
but still...it's now officially The Holidays and I am back :)

On a happier note, I got my first real taste of graphic design-ing a few months ago,
when I got a gig making a poster & postcard for BBC Radio 4 to promote the IDE UK appeal.
It was pretty swanky to be asked,
and although I have now developed a chronic teeth-grinding problem due to stress, it was all worth it.

I hope you're all feeling festive :) 
and welcome to the new followers that my email account neglected to tell me I had!
I have more commissioned work in the pipeline too so I promise not to leave y'all hanging again for another 3 months.

..................

First up is a series of ink prints that I dubbed 'all thumbs' for a good reason :P
I'm starting to get to grips with ink as a medium a little more now
(click each pic for better view)









the penguin it definitely my favourite :) going to make a penguin-y christmas card with it.


Ok, I think this is image-heavy enough now - will update again later. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment