Friday, 24 September 2010

friday feelin'

yep, all settled now.
Our first brief was set in Felixstowe and my group chose the theme of opposites and contrasts,
I decided to experiment with a bit of typography...way out of my comfort zone...but someone had to create some poetry. So the type is made up of a rhyming poem detailing the good, and then bad, of Felixstowe beach.
(I'm also going to have to get used to liking macs, because at the moment they remain a huge pain in the arse.)

I didn't feel like it was totally finished, but we had a day to create our presentation making the deadline rather loomy. I wanted to add a chocolate flake in there too (mmmm) one of my tutors suggested using an exclamation mark for it, which I thought was a great idea. I had a quick attempt adding it in (see below), but it might need a bit more time to get everything just right.

sunbeams, spilt icecreams, feeling quiant, peeling paint. Dancing gran, sunburnt tan, cheap booze,
old people snooze. Tacky prizes, dogs all sizes, beach huts galore, another over-priced store.

reminds me of the fairly odd parents intro ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment