Monday, 2 August 2010

The Scooby Gang




:)
I could gush forever about how much I love Buffy (the show) so I won't.
All I will say is that this illustration accompanies this review here about how in the Scooby Doo live action movie Daphne practically turned into Buffy. She was all martial-arty and headstrong compared to classic Daphne.
It's also made cooler by the fact that the rag-tag group of friends in Buffy the Vampire Slayer are known as 'The Scooby Gang'.

Soo for this piece I decided to create a crossover and it seems Scooby's a bit terrified of vampires :)
not sure if it's finished, will decide later

Scooby copyright of Hanna-Barbera Productions?
Buffy copyright of Joss (I hope)

gonna piece more of the commission together before I post anymore,
all their proportions need a bit of tweaking first : P

No comments:

Post a Comment